Role: Quality Lead
Experience: Min 4 years
Location: Pune, India
Company Name: Crave Infotech.
- Define, gather, and report on metrics tied to quality assurance.
- Be able to suggest and implement creative ideas to make the overall testing and QA process
- more efficient and products more robust, including automation, load and performance testing, based on metric results.
- Establish, implement, manage and monitor unit system, volume or stress and UAT standards for project data, process and procedures.
- Responsible for QA estimates in project plans.
- Responsible for subsequent delivery of QA components into project plans.
- Attend/ coordinate Post Implementation and other project quality review activities.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and analyzing tasks in various phase(s) of system development.
- Phases include integration, systems testing, interoperability testing, field test plans, and customer acceptance plans to maintain the integrity/viability of the system.
- Monitor the initial configuration and parameters of equipment for system credibility.
- Review system specifications to ensure requirements are testable.
- Develop, implement and maintain test processes and diagnostic programs.
- Create and execute test plans for system development.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain test processes and diagnostic programs and provide expert technical oversight in system development activities.