We invite you to be part of motivated and agile Qualys engineering team responsible for developing high-end Cloud based Security Solutions. This opening is your chance to work in the rapidly expanding field of computer security, in a company with excellent customer ratings and outstanding growth rates. In this position you will be testing product for quality and performance, building utilities for automated functionality testing, and utilize advanced testing methodologies to deliver cutting edge products.
This position is for our fastest growing R&D center in Pune, India, which is part of multi-continent engineering team.
- To be an expert in your assigned platform component, product or feature area.
- Install/test/verify multiple components that comprise a product with the intention to certify that the product conforms to the requirements and is ready for release.
- Develop and maintain test plans and test cases for features under test.
- Automate your test cases with an established automated framework
- Execute tests and providing quality test status reports while meeting schedule commitments.
- Review and analyze project documentation to ensure product testability.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot the integrated solution under test.
- Understand how a feature is implemented in order to develop test cases for the functionality, performance, stress, and fault conditions.
- Identify level of test coverage required and evaluate customer feedback to identify weak areas
- Ability to work independently for own tasks and collaboratively with rest of the team to achieve common goals.
- Develop reusable tools for test automation and identify new methods for automation
- Work closely with Architects, Tech Leads, and Software Engineers to understand the testing requirements.
- Work with Global Engineering team encompassing multiple time zones as required.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of work experience in the field of software testing and test automation of multi-tier Enterprise and/or Cloud, SaaS applications
- Good experience in web applications user interface and RESTful web services testing both at functional and non-functional level
- Knowledge of Java programming that could be used in automation frameworks
- Experience in writing automation tools/framework (Selenium, TestNG, Cucumber, JMeter)
- Understanding of XML, XSD, JSON, REST and SOAP and demonstrated experience with web services APIs
- Good understanding of computer networks and networking concepts
- Working knowledge of SQL Databases, like Oracle
- Good exposure to Linux platform
- Agile development experience
Products from Amazon.in
Price: INR 949.00
Price: INR 899.00Was: INR 999.00
Price: INR 949.00
Price: INR 664.00Was: INR 999.00
Price: INR 254.00Was: INR 339.00
Price: INR 1,900.00Was: INR 2,022.00
Price: INR 1,348.00Was: INR 1,749.00
Price: INR 1,000.00Was: INR 2,000.00
Price: INR 817.00Was: INR 999.00